Important COVID-19 update
First of all we thank you for all your support during this pandamic of COVID-19.
Below you will find all important information to allow a safe & smooth return for our students and families.
1) DROP CHILDREN AT THE MAIN GATE near the street.
2) Please pick them up on time after the lesson. Children will walk to the gate once they see their parent.
3) We will maintain a number of people on the premises as per the guidelines from NSW health.
4) COMMUNICATE OVER THE PHONE if you have anything to discuss.
5) CHILDREN WILL SANITISE hands before entering in the class.IF A CHILD IS UNWELL DO NOT SEND them for the lesson.
Enrollments are taken throughout the year. Registration forms should be filled out along with payment.
A course or a workshop can be cancelled due to insufficient student numbers. If this happens students will be notified and offered a choice of enrollment in a similar course or given full refund.
In other circumstances if you choose not to attend the class you are enrolled in, your fees will be held in credit against a future class. Fees are non-refundable unless negotiated for compassionate grounds.
Students can withdraw at any stage. Written notification of minimum TWO WEEKS NOTICE in advance must be provided. Credit for unused lessons (after notice period is served) will be refunded, less an administration fee of $20. Continued absence is not classified as withdrawal.
Make Up Class:
We DO NOT provide make up lesson.
Students who miss a class are not “entitled” to a class. However, if space is available in a suitable class we do offer students another class at same or other location. This may not always be possible due to number of seats allocated in each class.
1) It is the parent’s responsibility to escort children to and from the premises promptly at the time of lesson.
2) We respect your privacy. Any information you give to Innova Creations will be held with utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
Students with a specific medical condition or allergy should notify us on enrollment. We expect you to declare all the true information in registration form.
In case of emergency, we may call ambulance where the cost to be paid by participant or parents/guardian.